21 Jan Student Services Centre
Student Services Center goes beyond the academic life of UOG Lahore Campus Students, providing and organizing opportunities for students to explore extra and co-curricular activities. Whether it’s about paying tuition and fees, track financial aid and scholarships, viewing your grades, get important updates or just general counseling about your future, the SSC offers the students of UOG Lahore Campus one stop to address all their needs.
The Student Services Centre (SSC) is the first point of contact for students during their stay at UOG. SSC aims at providing a friendly, supportive and challenging environment to the students outside the classroom. The Centre caters to the needs of the students, and works as a bridge between them and the University’s administration.
The main function of the SSC is to provide student-centered customer-friendly services. It deals with:
- Orientation to new students
- Issuance of student ID cards
- Course registration, timetable and mid-term exams
- Student records
- Handling queries and helping students in their academic problems
- Issuance of letters to students
- Student counseling
- Scholarships/fee concession/student loan scheme
- Registration of regular student
- Extra-curricular activities