09 Sep Admission Policy 2017
Posted at 10:41h in Admissions
GENERAL ADMISSION POLICY FOR ALL DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Admissions shall be processed as per UOG Admission Policy-2017.
- Unless mentioned, admissions shall be for both, male and female candidates.
- Other than reserved seats, admissions shall be on open merit.
- Provisional admission shall be granted on the basis of 1st year intermediate OR first 2 years results of DAE or equivalent. Complete result shall be required; however following minimum criteria shall be observed.
- At least 45% marks in the relevant Intermediate (First Year) / DAE OR equivalent degree shall be required to apply for all undergraduate programs (BS and Associate Degree) except degrees offered by Faculty of Engineering & Technology and for BS-Architecture program.
- At least 60% marks in F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering)/DAE OR equivalent shall be required to apply for the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
- At least 50% marks in F. Sc. /DAE OR equivalent degree shall be required to apply for the BS-Architecture program.
- The provisional admission awarded on basis of first year examination shall be conformed after submission of 2nd year result. In this regard the candidate shall have to submit an affidavit confirming that he/she shall secure above mentioned respective minimum required marks in the second year relevant examination; otherwise, the provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
- At least 45% marks in the BA/B. Sc./B.Com OR equivalent shall be required to apply for all undergraduate degree programs (MA/M. Sc./MBA 3.5 years/M.Com). However, the relevant elective subject (200 marks) shall be required.
- At least 50% marks in Annual System Examination OR 65% marks in Semester System Examination OR 2.5/4.0 CGPA in the relevant terminal degree are required to apply for MS/MPhil degree Programs.
- At least 60% marks in Annual System Examination OR 70% marks in Semester System Examination OR 3.0/4.0 CGPA in the relevant terminal degree are required to apply for PhD programs.
- In case of “0”, “A” level education or foreign certificates, a score equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen is required to apply for admission. Department Entry / Aptitude Test and interview for all degrees offered by SADA and MS/MPhil degree programs shall be mandatory to attend as per above mentioned calendar .
- The UET Lahore, Entry Test shall be required for admission in B. Sc. degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering & Technology.